Oil, Gas & Petrochemical
Whether it’s an offshore rig or on-shore oil or gas production facility, Texcan offers oil, gas and petrochemical companies the support they need to meet industry demands safely, on time and on budget. Here’s how:
Texcan’s Major Projects Group gets involved early in large-scale projects to provide feasibility studies, contract pricing, detailed reports and other services to increase efficiency. Industry engineers, owners and contractors get the benefit of dedicated and experienced teams that provide EPC integration to support large capital projects from start to finish.
Resource industries need products that adhere to strict government regulations and will not fail, even in the harshest of conditions. Texcan offers an extensive inventory of industry-specific items like:
- Rig and sheathed cables for use in sub-zero temperatures to extreme heat
- Chemical-resistant rigid cable
- Low-smoke-zero halogen cables for fire stairwells and other confined spaces
- Fire-rated cable
- Cables for hazardous locations
- Armoured fiber optics
Texcan also provides cabling solutions specifically designed to perform in hazardous environments.
Storage and shipping expertise
As a leading wire and cable supplier, Texcan has $65 million in inventory and extensive warehouse space – including a 200,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Edmonton, Alberta. Texcan products are ready-to-go, because we:
- Match product releases to our customers’ schedules to streamline installation and reduce on-site storage
- Ship to isolated locations world-wide from our facilities near major air, sea and road transportation routes
- Track deliveries to ensure products arrive when needed – eliminating project delays
Shutdowns on major projects cost a lot of money. That’s why Texcan is available to support remote project sites any time, any place to deliver critically needed services and products to keep operations running.