Texcan continues to grow its capacity to serve Western Canadian-based companies with the opening of a second distribution facility in Edmonton, AB.
The new 75,000 square foot facility will be used exclusively to store customer-committed products and will enable quicker turnaround times.
This second facility, located just blocks away from Texcan’s larger Edmonton CDC facility, will offer a number of features that will improve service to customers including:
• Secured, segregated and tracked inventory
• Overnight shipping options from our adjacent warehouse
• Dedicated lay down and cutting area
• Industrial sized cutting equipment and forklifts
• Multiple loading bays with large parking lots and yard space for easy access
• Real-time inventory management
The new facility and key distribution hub marks Texcan’s ongoing commitment to Edmonton, as the company grows its operations and customer base across Canada. Texcan will continue to be known by customers for:
• One of the largest inventories of electrical and electronic wire and cable in Canada
• Technical support from product specialists
• Customized cabling solutions
• Just-in-time shipments to job sites across Edmonton and North America
• International export services
• After hours emergency service available 24/7