As we all navigate through our new normal, we wanted to assure you that we remain open and that we are taking health and safety precautions for our customers and associates. When you come to pick up your order, you will see new signage, plexiglass barriers, and other health and safety best practices in action. We are committed to taking care of everyone in the Texcan community.
Health & Safety Measures
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely. Our health and safety measures include:
- Increased cleaning intervals on all surfaces, with extra attention on high traffic areas
- Restriction of business travel/visits at our offices and Distribution Center (CDC)
- New floor decals, signage, and plexiglass/glass separations
- Physical distancing for all associates and room occupancy limits
- Masks, hand sanitizer, and other PPE for all associates
Our office and warehouse teams are here to help you fulfill your wire and cable requirements. We have also expanded hours of operation at select branches for your convenience and to facilitate social distancing.
When Others Can't, Texcan
We take pride in responding quickly to your inquiries and providing the essential products that you need - all with the highest level of customer service. Our in-house inventory consists of over 16,000 unique products stored in our warehouses across Canada. We are in regular communications with our vendors and our supply chains remain stable.
Please call our offices or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also connect with us via our website contact forms or via social media. Thank you for your continued support as we work through the current situation together.