Electrical supply to meet the demands of industrial conditions
Texcan offers oil, gas, and petrochemical companies the support they need to meet industry demands safely, on time, and on budget. Resource industries need products that adhere to strict government regulations and will not fail, even in the harshest of conditions.
From refineries to Canada's LNG expansion projects, our knowledge of cable selections and applications is unparalleled. We provide cabling solutions specifically designed to perform in hazardous environments with the required ratings.
- Texcan has established a history of coordinating with manufacturers, engineers, and project owners to help in the creation process for new product designs specific to Alberta Oil Sands.
- Review our flyer for more details on LNG FACILITY SOLUTIONS FLYER
View all product catalogs & flyers here. Standard industry items include:
- Rig and sheathed cables for use in sub-zero temperatures to extreme heat
- Low-smoke-zero halogen cables for fire stairwells and confined spaces
- Chemical-resistant rigid cable
- Cables for hazardous locations
- Armored fiber optics
- Fire-rated cables
- Tray-rated cables
Article: Type TC Tray Cable Basics
Our experience includes projects in the following areas: