Forestry, Pulp & Paper
Establishing and maintaining efficient and safe production can be a real challenge in the isolated, rugged environments where forestry, pulp and paper industries often operate.
Texcan can be a key contributor to reducing down-time with our extensive inventory of more than 16,000 North American-made products and outstanding service.
Forestry-related industries need products that adhere to safety regulations and that won’t fail, even in harsh conditions. We offer a broad range of industry-specific items like:
- Armoured cable for Teck cable and instrumentation cable applications
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) cable to handle fluctuating on-site currents
- Tray cable (CSA approved) in various insulation and jacket specifications
- Noise-reduction wire and cable
Shutdowns on major projects or facilities are expensive. Our experts are available to support remote project sites and work with customers on-site including:
- Electrical contractors
- Instrumentation and control specialists
- Maintenance personnel
Our team of sales and technical support resources are there to support both small and large-scale projects every step of the way.
Texcan’s Major Projects Group gets involved with large-scale projects at early stages to provide feasibility studies, contract pricing, detailed reports, and other services to increase efficiency. Industry engineers, owners, and contractors benefit from our dedicated and experienced teams that provide EPC integration to support projects from start to finish.
Communications and safety systems
Heavy industrial environments need reliable power for safety devices. Texcan’s communication cables ensure safety monitoring equipment and network communications perform consistently.
Storage and shipping expertise
As a leading wire and cable supplier, Texcan has approximately 500,000 ft2 of warehouse space. Products are ready-to-go, because we:
- Match product releases to your schedule to reduce on-site storage
- Have centrally located facilities near major transportation routes
- Track deliveries to ensure that products arrive when needed – eliminating delays