Oil, Gas & Petrochemical
Texcan offers oil, gas, and petrochemical companies the support they need to meet industry demands safely, on time and on budget.
Texcan’s Major Projects Group gets involved early in large-scale projects to provide feasibility studies, contract pricing, detailed reports, and other services to increase efficiency. Industry engineers, owners, and contractors get the benefit of dedicated and experienced teams that provide EPC integration to support large capital projects from start to finish.
Resource industries need products that adhere to strict government regulations and will not fail, even in the harshest of conditions. We offer an extensive inventory of industry-specific items like:
- Rig and sheathed cables for use in sub-zero temperatures to extreme heat
- Chemical-resistant rigid cable
- Low-smoke-zero halogen cables for fire stairwells and other confined spaces
- Fire-rated cable
- Cables for hazardous locations
- Armoured fiber optics
We also provide cabling solutions specifically designed to perform in hazardous environments.
Storage and shipping expertise
As a leading wire and cable supplier, Texcan has one of the largest inventories of wire and cable in Western Canada and extensive warehouse space – including a 200,000 ft2 warehouse in Edmonton, Alberta. Our products are ready-to-go, because we:
- Match product releases to your schedule to streamline installation and reduce on-site storage
- Ship to isolated locations world-wide from our facilities near major air, sea, and road transportation routes
- Track deliveries to ensure that products arrive when needed – eliminating project delays
Shutdowns on major projects are expensive. That’s why we are available to support remote project sites 24/7 to deliver critically needed services and products to keep operations running.