A Whole New Way To Pull Wire
Southwire’s SIMpull Solutions® speeds up installation time, creates a safer work environment, and revolutionizes the
way you pull cable today!
SIMpull™ Parallel & Stacked Reel
Paralleled and stacked cable reels allow you to combine multiple cable runs onto one single reel. One reel can contain up to 5 phases and 4 different pulls. Stacked reels containing multiple pulls are separated by shrink wrap with an easy to pull SIMpull RipCHIP™ for quick removal of the wrap.
- Reduces scrap and clean-up
- Speeds up installation time
- Lowers on-site yard space requirements by decreasing the number of reels required at a job
- Each segment can be cut-to-length
- Customize your paralleled cable with the jacket colour combinations of your choice
- SIMpull Heads™ pulling grips can be pre-installed to each circuit upon request
- Product options include NoLube® SIMpull RW90, T90, and RWU90 (copper & aluminum)
A traditional cable pull typically requires a tremendous amount of labour, equipment, and time to move, set up, and pay off feeder cables safely. Southwire's SIMpull Reel™ maneuverable payoff system eliminates the need for additional equipment and makes it possible for one worker to safely and efficiently maneuver a 6,000 lb reel through narrow halls and doorways.
- Maneuverable payoff system with independent rotating flanges and a separate rotating inner wheel
- Allows one person to move a reel weighing up to 6,000 lbs/2,722kg without the need for pallet jacks and other equipment
- Integral magnetic reel chocks and payoff tension adjustment
- Significantly easier and safer to move reels throughout the job site
- Fits through 32” wide door ways (reel size: 61” H x 30” W)
- Can be placed right next to the feed conduit/point
Labour Cost Savings Comparison Chart:
Traditional Cable Pull vs. SIMpull Reel™ Payoff System
Feeder comparison: (1) 400A pull 350', (2) 200A pulls: 235' & 255', (2) 100A: 240' & 250'