To further complement Texcan’s critical life application cable portfolio, Texcan is now stocking a 300V non-armoured 2-hour fire resistive circuit integrity cable with hose stream approval.
VITALink® Cable is designed to support life and fire safety. This cable offers “survivability” for 2-Hours in harsh environments while being fully operational to allow for the safe evacuation of building occupants.
It supports critical systems such as:
- EVAC – Emergency Voice-Alarm Communication Smoke and Fire Alarm Systems
- Fireman’s Telephone and Area of Refuge Communication Systems
- Visible Notification Appliances
- Fan/Damper Pressurization Systems
- Fuel Leak Detection Systems
- Fire Pump – Feeder/Controls
- Smoke Control & Management Equipment
- Command Centre Critical Systems
- Pressured Stairway Systems
- Electrical Equipment Rooms
- Emergency Generator and Standby Power Systems
Common applications include:
- Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- High-rise Buildings: Residential and Commercial
- Public Spaces: Heath Care Facilities, Airports, Universities, Hotels, and Stadiums
- Transportation Routes: Tunnels and Subways for Emergency Communications
For more information, contact Texcan today.